Are you passionate about working with top technological solutions and closing deals? If so, then you're just the person we need.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly-motivated Sales Manager to join our team
. The candidate will combine their experience and aspirations for growing business to prospect brands and agencies, build partnerships, and close deals to scale businesses with Aitarget's innovative marketing solution. Our US operations are growing fast, and the prospective candidate will play a huge part in our development. Company Overview:
Aitarget is a friendly and ambitious team of over 100 talented professionals. We build marketing automation and optimization tools to help advertisers scale their businesses.
We work in four countries and are expanding fast. We serve more than 600 of the biggest brands and agencies, including GroupM, Adidas, Yves Saint Laurent, Rocket Internet, etc. We are a certified Facebook, Instagram, Google, TikTok, and Snapchat Marketing Partner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Attract new clients in the US market.
- Set ambitious KPIs and plan steps to reach them.
- Sell our technology for different placements (TikTok, Google, Facebook, Instagram).
- Reach revenue targets.
- Prospect potential clients.
- Explore clients' strategic growth objectives and deliver value to them.
- Convert potential clients into lifelong ones by presenting a product demo.
- Work closely with client solution managers (CSMs) to build relationships and serve clients.
- Attend conferences and other events to promote our technological solution.
- Communicate feedback to the product team about the product.
- Proactively educate yourself about new technologies and opportunities in digital advertising, as well as the features of both Aitarget and competitors.
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in the US market, and advertisers' pain points and challenges.
- Work with our CRM system PipeDrive.
- 2+ years of digital media or ad tech experience
- Experience in working with US clients
- 2+ years of sales and business development experience in B2B
- Understanding of TikTok, Google, Facebook, Instagram
- Strong analytical and technical skills, experience in working with Google Analytics
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain complex strategic relationships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English (C2 Proficient or native)
- Good knowledge of solution selling methodologies
- Ability to develop as a spacer in marketing events (conferences, meetups, etc.)
- Opportunity for personal growth and development within a fast-changing and growing international organization
- Competitive compensation and quarterly bonuses
- Opportunity to work with the product team and company leadership and learn every aspect of how our business operates
- Flexible remote hours and vacation policy
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of professional education
- A friendly and modern business environment
Does this describe you? If so, then let's build something amazing together.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org